1. The patented pressure release mechanism allows the gate to
"pop" open faster than you
bump into it.
2. The electrically conductive rubber bumper sleeve has a
cushioning effect while still maintaining
a completely electrified gate.
3. The electrically conductive fiberglass extension can be
adjusted to give the gate an overall
length of 10 feet to 16 1/2 feet simply by pulling it out with
pliers or pushing it in. It is also very
flexible and durable.
4. The 'Forever Flex' tip made of soft PVC plastic is molded
to the fiberglass rod. It has fingers that
are designed to push themselves out of crevices and snags if
they make contact.
5. The patented 'Wind Gust Damper' locks the
gate shut quickly once a vehicle is through. It also
keeps the gate from swaying in strong wind.
6. The gate is insulated from the post with an insulator back.
The gate is easily installed using the
two lag bolts and special insulator bushings supplied.
Also supplied are useful hints and tips on
the gate and electric fencing. Ecklund has 30 years'
experience in electric fencing.
This combination of features makes a gate that is simple, easy
to use, effective and attractive -
designed to give many seasons of dependable use.
Return to Top of Page